Tuesday 5 November 2013

It's been a busy old week at Clo's Line HQ preparing for the first product launch! There's been printing, assembling, pricing and packaging galore, along with keeping the website and Facebook pages up to date with all the latest developments. I couldn't resist a bit of Instagramming action too!


It feels very early to be getting so festive, but I have to admit that I'm rather enjoying it!
I also had a fantastic photo shoot with the lovely Mairi Helena Photography on Sunday. You can check out her beautiful website here: http://www.mairihelenaphotography.co.uk/
We've been good friends since high school so it was great fun to collaborate on a project! She's captured some stunning shots of the Christmas range in action. Here are some of my favourites...




I can't wait to start selling on Friday! Clo's Line will be exhibiting at the Flat Cat Gallery Christmas Open Evening in Lauder, along with lots of other artists and crafters from the area too. It'll be a great event with wine, chocolates, Christmas shopping and good company. For more details, have a look at the Flat Cat Gallery website: http://www.flatcatgallery.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment