Monday 11 November 2013




On Friday night I exhibited at The Flat Cat Gallery Christmas open evening in Lauder. It was a fantastic launch for the Clo's Line products! There was wine, there was chocolate, and there was festive cheer aplenty! I received some amazing feedback on my penguin paper and cards, and sold a good selection of items too. It was really interesting to see what the popular items were! 

In the cards arena, this one was definitely tops:



All of my cards have some cheeky characters printed on the inside too, which was a nice surprise for anyone looking at the samples! This is the inside of the card shown above:


I also made some gift tag packs to sell alongside the cards and wrap. I cut them by hand using my trusty label punch and added some lovely red and white bakers twine. I also added a card header to my packs to finish them off. By the end of the evening, I had completely sold out! I've already started making some more packs in preparation for the next craft fair.


I even heard some amazing ideas from some of my customers about how they intended to personalize their cards after buying them. I'm putting together a craft tutorial to upload onto here so that anyone can try it! All that you'll need is a black felt pen and some fun ideas... 
Check back in a few days to see our ideas! x

No comments:

Post a Comment