Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Crafting - Customise your cards!

Oooooh I do love a bit of crafting I do, and what better time of year to get creative than Christmas? I love creating personalised gifts and adding little touches to make things extra special (and totally unique!)

This week at Clo's Line I've been experimenting with some crafty ideas for the festive penguin range.
First up... Customised Christmas cards!


You will need:
  • A Clo's Line penguin card (Design 1 works particularly well!)
  • A fineliner, or good quality inky black pen (plus any colours you fancy!)
  • Some ideas from your noggin.


This idea was suggested at one of the craft fairs I attended. Someone thought that several of the penguins looked like they would suit a nice hat, and I couldn't agree more.

Here is the interior of my customised card:


And here are is another crafty Clo's Line customer's card:





Fabulous, no?

If you would like to submit your own customised card, then I'd love to feature it!


No comments:

Post a Comment