You will need:
- Some penguin wrapping paper
- A gift bag template, like this one: http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/gift-bag-template.html#simple
- A printer
- Some scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
- A ruler (metal is best for using with a craft knife)
- Glue or double sided tape
- A blunt instrument to score with, like a butter knife
- Anything you want to decorate the bag with, like a gift tag or some ribbon
2) Use a ruler and a blunt knife or a scoring tool to score the dotted fold lines on the template. Gently fold them to shape the gift bag.
3) Glue or tape the edge of the gift bag.
4) Next, fold the bottom tabs into place and glue the base of the bag closed.
5) Finally, close the top of the bag and slide the tab into the slot to secure it. Add any ribbons or labels that you want to decorate with.
Bingo! One stylish gift bag complete.
The gift tags can also make nice name labels for festive favours. How about some candy canes for example?
Lastly, I'd just like to share another customised card design that I was sent today:
Ooooh I love a bit of collage :) Thank you!