Wednesday 16 July 2014

Whew... Six Months on!

Hello again!

It's been a busy old time at the Clo's Line studio over the past few months!

I've had the pleasure of working on some collaborative commissions, including a very exciting new avenue for Mr Fox... Watch this space!

I've also launched a new product line on the Clo's Line website, featuring one of my favourite subjects... TEA!!


The range offers cards and gift wrap featuring tea, noodles and sushi (and if you look closely in the gift wrap you can even spot a cheeky fox hiding in there!)



These designs were developed from some of the sketchbook work that I created in my final year at university. Here's a peak at some of the original hand cut collages:



I worked with the lovely Mairi Helena Photography (http://www.mairihelenaphotography.co.uk) to take some great product shots, and the range is now stocked online and in the Flat Cat Gallery in Lauder. Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment